The program does not mention many of the practical exercises that will be given in the workshop.
PREPARATION FOR ACTION
- Varieties of hypnosis: "classical", "Ericksonian", "new" and "humanistic".
- Indications for Humanistic Hypnosis.
- Calibration: observing thought in action.
- WAKO: recognition of sensory orientation systems.
- Unconscious, conscious and Consciousness: definition and characteristics.
- Alphabet of communication: Synchronization, Reformulation, Asking a question, etc.
- Simple hypnotic induction: basic structures for expansion.
- Goal setting: the ability to make a dream come true!
- Shoulder test: body test.
- Recognition of Altered States of Consciousness: signs of trance.
- Hypnotic Humanistic language: what to do, what to avoid.
- Simple hypnotic induction: open spiral.
- Self-hypnosis for the purpose of personal training.
- Hypnotic Humanistic inductions: Material and Subtle expansion.
- Hypnotic phenomena: catalepsy, hand levitation, heaviness.
- Learn to act in Consciousness, activate your deepest resources.
- Matrix, Information Objects, Ideal Self: presentation and characteristics.
- Deepening trance and deep hypnotic trance.
- Hypnotic Humanistic inductions: Material and Subtle elevation.
- Simple Symbolic Therapy: Fundamentals of humanistic practice.